Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fashion: Topshop Haul

Since A LOT of beauty hauling has been going on here on Eausobeauty, I thought I would switch things up a bit and throw in a little fashion inspiration as well. The rest if my New York City haul will be up next, followed by the things I picked up when I was in Brighton and London.
White Crop Top - High waisted skirt
First up is this gorgeous skirt. This is the first thing my eyes saw when walking in the store and I knew right then and there that I had found my new favorite skirt for summer. It's a pretty pinky red high waisted skirt with a beautiful floral print.To go along with that I also got the white crop top you see in the picture which has tiny little pompoms around the edge. 
Loose short - White top
Next I spotted this beautiful top with flowers both on the front and the back. I would need to wear something underneath this because it's completely see-trough. Lastly from Topshop I found these flow-y shorts on my way to the fitting rooms. I loved every single piece I tried on so I took them all.

I also popped into Accessorize cause I've been on the for a good statement necklace for quite some time now and just couldn't quite find one I really liked. I guess luck was on my side when I was in London cause this beauty was winking at me from the window display and lured me into the store.
Accessorize Statement Necklace
Isn't she a beauty? These kind of necklaces are on the more expensive side - I'd rather spend my money on more makeup - but I just couldn't let this one go. 

More beauty hauling coming soon, so stay tuned. Next up: Sephora Beauty Haul

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment